zondag 23 juni 2013

Itsy is on his way!

Itsy and I have been waiting impatiently to let you know where he will go and live. I decided to use an online generator to find out who the lucky winner is. I've numbered the comments (1 to 24 since 1 of the comments was published twice) and pushed the button.
Here is the result: 10!!!!



This means Itsy is going to Rosethé from http://rosetheminiatures.blogspot.nl/
 
Please let me know what address to put on the package Rosethé and your the doggy will be on it's way!
 
 

I'm so excited about the Etsy adventure, it's keeping me quite busy and I'm so proud because I already made my first sales there. Love...love...love it!!!
 
*huge smile*
 

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations to the very lucky winner. Thank you for the wonderful chance.
    Hugs Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner:) Your dog is fantastic Peggy:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Peggy, c'est encore un jour de chance pour moi, je vais accueillir Itsy ! Les petites filles du "mas provençal" Lilou et Cléa seront heureuses d'avoir un petit compagnon de jeux.
    Un chaleureux merci pour votre si joli cadeau !
    rosethé

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congratulations to the winner. IndyPoppy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Felicidades a la ganadora y a ti gracias por el sorteo, y suerte con la tienda.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Me e enamorao, que cosa mas bonita!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Congratulations to the lucky winner.
    Greetings, Faby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen